Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Kindyll Dorsey


I don't really talk about it much, but in the dead sports time of the year (where only Spring Training would distract me) I do follow a little college basketball. From Two schools: Ohio State (the school I attended) and Boston College (who I followed when I was little). Well today I will mention my favorite college basketball player, BC's Kindyll Dorsey. Both Dorsey (about 8pts a game) and BC (13-13) seem to be having a down season, but last year she helped fuel the team through a suprising tournament run. During the 06-07 Season, Dorsey was second on the team in minutes played (1,081), field goal attempts (319) and field goals made (137). Also, she Led the team in most three-pointers made (72) (third in the ACC conference), most three-pointers attempted (187) and percentage (.385). The sharpshooter also owns the Boston College record for the most three-pointers made in an NCAA tournament game with six against Ohio State on March 21st, 2006. Shes just one of them scrappy type middle talent gamers I adore rooting for.

Hopefully her senior season will be more productive than this one.

TomC

No comments: