Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Plugging Good Stogie Sites. . .

A couple of quick plugs for sites regarding cigars that I enjoy. I mean if you came to me as your exclusive source for everything stogie related I would be very flattered, and you would be sadly uninformed. We can't have this now. So as a starting point I have these two sites as suggestions. First the Stogie Chat Cigar Forum, which is the friendliest and most knowledgeable bunch of "Brothers & Sisters Of The Leaf" I have met. There is lots to learn, and a bunch of fun to have at this sight.
Through StogieChat I came in contact with Doug Meade, another passionate stogie smoker. Doug is in the infant stages of what looks like will be a great Cigar Blog, and StogieCast.com. Though unlike I, who has no problem blogging not sure if anyone out there is listening, Doug would like to grow his Blog. And with the material he has posted so far, who can blame him. Also, I have been known to occasionally provide cigar reviews for his readers digestion (about once a week, actually). Overall, if you peruse these sites, a great groundwork for Cigar Understanding will be yours.

TomC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww shucks thanks man.
Apppreciate making the list.

And please let take this opportunity to add another cheer for the stogiechat.com forum.. Truly great folks there.