Wednesday, April 4, 2007

FANTASY BASEBALL!

Yes, I am one of those people who plays fantasy baseball. And yes, I am not afraid to talk about it on here (though I will attempt to keep it to about once a week, because I am sure there will be plenty of baseball talk daily here, especially the Red Sox.) I play in three leagues right now, but the one with the most interests to me is a league that I play in with several friends, many from Stogie Chat, and a couple from my days at Ohio State. Its a pretty competitive league that I have played in every year since I joined the forum. I also have to say that to this point I have been quite successful, as seen in the graphic below (alas, 2006 was an off year for me):
In a change, this year I get to be league commish. I know it is early but I wanted to post the standing because, as it should be, MY TEAM (the OSU Dawgies) is on top of the league standings. So to heck with the rest of you.


w00t!

TomC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow people still play baseball?
;)

Jeebus said...

i must win!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your league. May you return to greatness in 2007. I have a website that may help in that regard: http://www.fantasydope.com. It has a ton of fantasy baseball news neatly categorized.

Also - I know your blog generally has a different type of post, but if you ever post any fantasy baseball analysis articles, post a link to your blog at fantasydope.com and we'll send readers your way.