Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sick!


I pretty much feel like crap today, and so alas there will be no good posts. I am sneezy and runny nosed, congested and groggy. I cant taste much of anything, so I decided all I would have for lunch was frozen chicken burritos, which dont taste like much anyway, and so I wouldn't be missing anything.

Well being sick means no whiskey or cigars because I wouldnt be able to enjoy them anyway. I hope that I feel better before vacation. The Red Sox lost badly so there really isnt much to talk about there. Celtic FC doesnt play this week because of international team duties. I really want to talk about the Central League Baseball race (the Hanshin Tigers have won 9 straight now to surpass the Yomiuri Giants for first place for the first time since APRIL 3, GANBARE MOUKO!), but I am having a hard time finding any info on it, bleg.

Alas that is all.

TomC

PS I will leave you with these fun videos. Its obvious that in the NPB the Hanshin Tigers have the superior baseball team, but just maybe Rakuten Eagles Fans come to the game for "other reasons"......



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Aw, this was a genuinely high quality post. In theory I'd prefer to jot down such as this as well - taking time and actual effort to generate a beneficial article.!. but what can I say.!!!. I procrastinate alot and by no means appear to get some thing accomplished. "

--------------------------------------------
San Francisco 华人
Also welcome you!