Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Stupid Palate: Why The Sudden Lack Of Reviews.

I just wanted to apologize to my loyal readers for the lack of cigar reviews by yours truly over the last month or so. As many of you know, I was rather sick. During the course of that illness I got quite dehydrated. It seems that this dehydration threw of my palate quite a bit, and for the last two weeks or so the concept of smoking a cigar (and the one cigar I attempted to smoke) was revolting. Finally, yesterday, I had one that tasted about right, and so we should back to business soon.

In the meanwhile I hope that the random Celtic posts, and other meanderings have kept you interested and entertained. Hopefully soon I will be back to reviewing soon, and I might just have a post involving an industry insider for your perusal.

I have to say, if you have not yet, you should definitely watch the video cigar review I have been posting from my good friends Jeebus & Sergio, "The Kids". I know first hand that these boys know what they are talking about. Also their take on all thing stogie is hysterical.


Hope everyone out there in Cyber-Land is well,

TomC

1 comment:

Princesse Ecossaise said...

The Celtic posts have been keeping me entertained! It's rather odd that the only way I know what's going on in the world of Scottish football is through your blog but you do keep me in the know and you do it well!

Sorry to hear it's taken you such a long time to recover fully from that nasty bout of illness, and Good Lord! It stopped you from tasting your cigars! Scandalous!