Sunday, March 11, 2007

NCAA Championship Tournament Brackets Released

( My Yahoo Sports NCAA Bracket)

The NCAA released the 65 team field for its 2007 Championship Tournament tonight. The field includes both the teams I follow. Ohio State is one of the four #2 seeds (along with Florida, Kansas, and North Carolina) and plays a 16 seed, Central Connecticut State, in the first round:The Boston College Eagles, who aren't quite as accomplished as said Buckeyes, are a #7 seed. the get to play the Red Raiders of Texas Tech in the first round of the tournament, in what should be a much more hotly contested game than the OSU one:
The tournament fun starts on Thursday. Unfortunately I will miss a lot of the first weekend because I am going to Massachusetts for the weekend. I will try to keep updated, and post here as often as possible. Hopefully both teams will survive the first weekend!

And yes, I am in four separate bracket pools, each with slightly different brackets filled out, hopefully one will do well.

TomC

No comments: