Monday, April 9, 2007

Cusano Xclusivo Preferido Grande

6 1/16" X 53, Natural

Another quick review of a natural wrappered cigar. Tis is one cool looking perfecto. And tasty too! Sweet and tangy and everything one who likes natural wrappered cigars would. It also is constructed quite well. It burned and drew well and in general, while it will not impress the maduro lover, or ones obsessed with strong cigars, I can recommend it to the rest of you out there. Sorry I didnt have a better review, I was distracted while smoking it. If I can procure another, I will review again!

TomC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always been a fan of Cusano, they have some great cigars and usually pretty reasonably priced too.

Anonymous said...

As have I.
The 18 is quite nice.

This looks like a fun cigar - I will definitely try it.