Monday, August 20, 2007

Rain, Rain. . .


Here I sit at 5:13 AM in the morning. I should be asleep but I am not. There are things I could be doing but I am not. I mean there are even two cigar reviews of incredible stogies I have had this weekend that I should write up and post for you this right now (which I will most likely do on Monday during the afternoon), but meh. Not right now. Right now I am sitting here, listening to the Doors, and enjoying the distant rumble, and soft pulsing rain of an Ohio August thunderstorm, and nothing could be more peaceful.

Hope your night/morning is as cool as mine. . .

TomC

2 comments:

- Anthony said...

that's funny... me too didn't sleep this night.. i woke up at 5h30 and i have waited until 7h for starting my day like when my alarm clock rang..
rain, Ohio, Doors... such a peaceful moment !

Jeebus said...

i wish we had rain over here. It's too hot and i miss the rain :(