Friday, September 7, 2007

2003 Kentucky Bourbon Festival Pictures

Starting on Wednesday of next week, Carrie and I are going on vacation in Kentucky. We play on going to visit Mammoth Cave, and then after than The Kentucky Bourbon Festival in Bardstown. we will be able to see an awesome natural wonder, then hopefully tour a coulple of Bourbon Distilleries and have some good booze.

That reminded me of my trip to the bourbon festival in 2003, so I though I would share with you some pics of two distilleries we probably will not see this year.


FOUR ROSES

(The Front Facade.)(The Laboratory Door, OOOOOOOooo. . .)(The White Dog at Four Roses.)

Buffalo Trace Distilley

(The Warehouse Where Blanton's Is Aged.)(Inside The Warehouse.)(A Special Tasting, Right From The Bottle.)(Hand Bottling Buffalo Trace Bourbon.)(Buffalo Trace's First Bourbon Barrel.)
All I know is I cannot wait for Wednesday!!

TomC

No comments: